- All submissions must be about the relationship between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. This is their archive after all :)
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. If you are unsure as to what category to use, please look here, or ask me If there is an appropriate sub-category, DO NOT add your story to the main category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story, and we worked very hard to add that functionality for you. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Please give detailed summaries. If the summary is too vague, the administrator reserves the right to add to it.
- "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. If it is a simple error, the administrator will fix it, and then send an e-mail to you informing you of the change. If there are too many mistakes, the story will be rejected with a note explaining why.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. All adult rated stories are expected to have warnings.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- As much as possible, please post spoiler warnings. There are some people out there who haven't read all the books, but beyond that it often helps the reader understand the story more when they know the time frame in which it was written. Relationships change and characters come and go, so knowing which books' canons were considered is much appreciated.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.